Our simple rules and policies
- All online reservations can be made up to 10-days in advance.
Tuesday is Ladies Day, women members only are allowed to book between 4:00-6:00 PM
Wednesday is Men’s Day, the course is OPEN to men members only from 11:00-2:00 and from 4:00 through the end of the day. Non-member adult men may book times between before 11 and from 2:00-4:00.
- Reservations must contain at least 2 golfers . No singles.
- Two-somes: we will always try to pair up twosomes and threesomes. All singles, twosomes must expect to be paired during our prime/busy hours.
- SPEED OF PLAY. OUR NORMAL PACE OF PLAY POLICY IS 4 HOURS AND 5 MINUTES TO COMPLETE AN 18 HOLE ROUND. A NINE HOLE ROUND SHOULD BE COMPLETE IN 2 HOURS.
- ON WEEKENDS FOR TEE TIMES PRIOR TO 8 AM THE PACE OF PLAY IS 3:30. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR RANGER WILL ENFORCE OUR PACE OF PLAY! Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. No cancellations will be excepted via the internet. You must call 507-263-3126 to cancel your time. There is a $37.00 no show fee per player if someone in your group does not show during the peak times of 12:00 noon on Friday to close, Saturday until 2 p.m. and Sunday until 2p.m., if your whole group does not show and did not cancel 24 hours in advance, you will be charged full greens fee rates for the group. You will be charged a full green fee for the no-shows in your group during peak periods. We would appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep our tee sheet maximized during these times. Call if you have any problems or changes before you arrive.